»

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Crew Socks = Baby Leggings

Hey Everyone!

On my last post I made Baby Leggings with knee high socks. This time I'm going to show you how to make them with crew socks. I do prefer the knee high socks, but sometimes I find super cute crew socks! The best thing is, the crew socks were in packs of two for $1.00, so they ended up being $.50 a piece! So let's get to it!

Here's the crew socks (Along with one of the knee high socks) that I bought at Dollar Tree.

1. Turn the sock inside out and put the heel of it like this. You'll want to put both sides of the heel together and sew them. I know I'm not explaining this good, I'm not sure how to better explain this!



2. Sew the heel.


3. Cut the heel part off, making sure not to cut over your sewed line.


4. Keep the sock inside out and go to the toe area. Cut off a little bit of the top. DON'T cut the whole toe area off. I cut above that line.



5. Fold down about 1/4 of an inch and sew.


And here they are finished. The line where I sewed the heel doesn't really bother me because I put them on to where it hits behind the knee. You can't really see the line.

The baby is sleeping now or I'd take a picture and show you!

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment