I tried to make these directions a little easier and I also shot some pictures of a cutting guide. Forgive me though because I forgot one piece.. the top of the hat!
Okay, here we go :)! Pay attention to your keys, including the shift key. I use the shift key on some of these.. including the two flowers and the bottom of the hat.
1. Cut two <Circle3> (pg41). One at 2 1/2 in. and one at 2 1/4 in. in White Daisy cardstock. These are his beards.
2. Cut two <Flower3> (pg 57). (Make sure your shift key is pushed) Both at 3/4 in. in White Daisy. These are his sideburns.
3. Cut two <Circle1> (pg 21). Both at 1/4 in. in Black cardstock. These are his eyes.
4. Cut two <Circle1> (pg 21). One at 1/2 in. (nose) and one at 2 in. (head) in Vanilla Cream cardstock.
5. Cut <Banner5> (pg 59) at 2 in. in Cranberry cardstock. This is his hat.
6. This one is tricky. Cut <Banner5> with the shift button pushed (This would make the command <Petal2>) AND the Decorative Layer button pushed. You're going to have BOTH shift and decorative layer buttons pushed before you hit the <Banner5> button. Cut this at 2 in. as well in the White Daisy cardstock.
You might want to play with this a little bit to get it perfect.
10. To hide the two circle that are cut out of the trim of his hat, I used glitter gel on all the white pieces. It also makes him sparkle!!
11. And if you want to make him extra special, you can put some Holly on his hat! The Holly Berries are cut from Cranberry cardstock with the <Circle1> (pg 21) at 1/4 in. And the Holly Leaves are cut from any green paper (I had some printed paper left over from an old Christmas CTMH paper pack) with the <Leaf3> (Use shift!) (pg 46). at 3/4 in.
How cute are they!! You can see my first attempt at him on the left, not too bad for my first one!!
E-mail me if you have any questions! Dreamwithpaper@gmail.com