»

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wings Paper Collection

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to post a picture of one of my favorite paper packs. This is paper pack is titled "Wings" and is beautifully designed. Here are some of the things you could make with this pack.




I also wanted to show you all the products you would get if you bought the kit. You get a B-sized stamp set (You can only get this stamp set with the Workshop on the Go Kit), a paper pack with 22 papers that coordinate with the stamps, a spray pen (used to make ink splatters), and an accessory pack. In addition, you get a workshop guide which gives you instructions on how to complete 3 cards and 2 pages (and you still will have a lot left over to create more layouts and cards!) This kit is selling for 29.95.




Thanks for reading my post! If you would like to place an order, please e-mail me at Connie.saulsbury@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment